Last Updated: September 01, 2021
This Policy applies to our guests and registered users who visit or use the website and services respectively.
I. Collection of Personal Data
We collect Personal Data about you upon registration in the ways listed below upon:
- complete name (first name, middle initial, last name and titles)
- current address (this includes your region, province, city/municipality and barangay)
- organization and job title
- industry (your current job and organization industry)
- part of an indigenous group
- person with disablity
Do note that we do not collect any informatino about your credentials, terms and policies by our authentication providers do apply.
II. Use of Personal Data
Your Personal Data will be used to provide, personalise, maintain and improve our website and services. This includes the ff:
- verify your identity and organization;
- process, manage or verifiy your eligilibity to use our website and services;
- enable features that personalise your needs (such as generation of webinar certificates)
- prevent fraud, abuase and misusel;
- provide, operate and maintain our website and services;
- understand and analyze how you use our website and services;
- develop new products, services, features and functionality,
- enable communation between our users
III. Disclosure of Personal Data
We share your Personal Data with various parties for the Purposes. These parties include:
- If you are a registered user, we may share your Personal Data to our assigned Administrators and Organizers
- If you are an assigned Organizer, we may share your Personal data to our assigned Administraors
Note that your personal identifiable information is only shared where disclosure is mandatory under relevant laws or instances when you agree to such disclosure.
We will never share, sell, or disclose your personal information to third parties outside those enumerated above, except in instances when you have given your consent to such transfer or disclosure.
IV. Retention of Personal Data
We retain your Personal Data for the period necessary to fulfill the Purposes outlined in this Notice unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law. Once your Personal Data is no longer necessary for the Services or Purposes, or we no longer have a legal or business purpose for retaining your Personal Data, we take steps to erase, destroy, anonymise or prevent access or use of such Personal Data for any purpose other than compliance with this Notice , or for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws.
V. Protection of Personal Data
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Data, thus we are striving to protect it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security
No copies of your data shall be shared to any government agency, service providers and anyone without your approval except those mentioned in the Section III of this Policy.
VI. Rights to Personal Data
In accoradance with applicable laws and regulations, you as our users are entitled to the ff regrading your Personal Data:
- ask how we process and maintain your Personal Data;
- request a copy of your Personal Data;
- request correction and/or deletion of your Personal Data;
- complain to the relevant data privacy authority if we violated you privacy rights;
VIII. Contact Us
If you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, get in touch with us through the provided details: